- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Toss all ingredients into your crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Serves 6-8.
Since not all crock pots are created equal, I suggest you taste test this from time to time the first time you make it. My crock pot BOILS this chili on the lowest setting so I only leave mine on for about 4 hours.
Scoop into a bowl, top with chopped cilantro and serve!! YUM!